Mark Stephens's Hypnotherapy
About Mark Stephens
For over three decades Mark Stephens has helped thousands of people change their lives. In 1990 Mark was diagnosed with a rapidly growing lymphoma and given just six months to live. He had to utilise everything he had learned and taught to overcome the challenge he faced.
Twenty five years later, and with a clean bill of health, Mark continues to travel the country and to inspire people to transform their own lives for the better through his seminars and ground-breaking hypnosis and motivation programs.
Some of Mark’s accomplishments include:
- Master Practitioner of Hypnosis (ABH)
- Accredited Trainer of Neuro Linguistic Programming
- Jujutsu Black Belt with 34 years of experience
- Tai Chi teacher with 33 years of experience
- Qi-Gong (Chi Kung) Teacher with 32 years of experience
- Author of “Think Slim” and “Think Quit”, both published by Allen & Unwin
- Creator of the groundbreaking Think Slim, Think Calm, Think Sleep and Think Quit programs, and the Phobia Free audio program