Jordan of Dulwich Hill Sydney originally tipped the scales at over 300 kilos. A weigh-bridge at the local tip had to be used as no ordinary scales would go up to his weight. It was following a week of starvation after having his tonsils removed at age nine when Jordan began to eat.”I was always feeling hungry. I started overeating and haven’t stopped” said Jordan.
So how did a healthy young boy grow into one of the country’s fattest people. How did a happy go lucky kid end up with depression, anxiety and a host of health issues too long to list? How did Jordan Tirekidis end up eating in a single day up to:
- 20 hash browns for breakfast
- 8 burgers with 4 fries for lunch
- 30 Greek desserts or 12 family blocks of chocolate as an afternoon snack.
- 4 Hungry Jack Meal Deals on the way home after the family dinner.
- 2 family pizzas washed down with a 1.5 litre Coke
- 12-18 mini magnums as a midnight snack.